Friday, July 22, 2011

so sad..

I can't eat.. I can't sleep... I HATE HATE HATE these damn breaks! I do not understand why we can't talk at least once a day even if only for a min... It makes me feel so bad.. i can't even explain how bad.. Don't you want to hear my voice and see how I'm doing?...  It hurts so bad to not have you here.. to have no one to talk to... we are apart everyday of our lives already! I don't want more space! I want to be with you... and if i can't be with you then i would at least like to talk to you.. i understand your busy and i have been so understanding and letting you go and hardly taking up any of your time lately... i just wish you would give me a min or two.. i go through this every time and I don't know when you will talk to me again... i get quiet, then sad, then mad, then back to sad.. I'm so frustrated right now... when will you not want to take these breaks from me anymore?..

No comments:

Post a Comment