Friday, April 22, 2011

Isn't it amazing?...

I had I guess you could say an Ah-ha moment yesterday.. Isn't it amazing when you notice growth in yourself?..

Yesterday I was at peace with myself and within my relationship.. I was perfectly fine waiting to hear from him and didn't feel the urgency or crazy need to see his face. Not that I don't want to but that need was gone.. I believe its what he has been trying to tell me all along.. I feel like my love for him has grown and we bonded on a level we haven't for some time now, last night... It felt so good..  I'm more in love with him today then I was yesterday.. I'm more comfortable in my own skin and I'm gaining the confidence in not only myself, but in him and us.. Realizing what we have is REAL and strong.. We have been each other's back bone through everything... He means so much to me.. Everything he does even if it's annoying or weird is SO cute to me.. and that's how I know.. I want to take care of him and be there for him and never let anyone hurt him.. and that's how I know...
4 more sleeps til I get to be tangled up with him and i can't wait!!
Love him more then he knows..

No comments:

Post a Comment